Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Recent Dillon's and Walgreens Savings - 5/20

HI!! I don't have a picture to share this time (sorry!), but just had to share my list with my savings:

3 Brita water filters (FREE with coupons)
13 boxes of Eggo waffles ($.22 each after coupons)
5 pkgs of breaded chicken strips (FREE after coupons)
4 loaves of bread
4 half-gallons of milk ($1.50 each on sale)
6 cans of Pringles ($0.70 each after coupon)
3 lbs of bananas
1 box of Teddy Grahams (FREE with coupon)
5 boxes of Barilla dry pasta ($1.19 each on sale - this is my favorite kind)
3 boxes of Betty Crocker brownie mix ($0.20 after coupons)
2 big bottles of Juicy Juice (had $1/1 coupons for each)
1 box of Electrosol (had $1/1 coupon)

That is 48 items for a total of $41.95!!! A total savings of $81.95 with $59.96 of that from coupons!!!


I then went to Walgreens and purchased:
6 boxes of Lucky Charms
3 cans of Pringles
1 bottle of Jet Dry

That is 10 items for $14.33!! A total savings of $15.64 with $6.88 of that from coupons!! PLUS 1 item will go toward the monthly rebate program!!

My hubby was SHOCKED when he saw how full the back of my van was and that we'd only spend that little amount!!

Happy savings!
Amy

No comments: