Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dillon's & Walgreen's Deals 5/23



HI! I LOVE to share pics of my deals!! Even though this one is posted a few days late, I just had to share. Here's my "haul" from Dillon's and Walgreen's:

4 pks of Wet-ones (FREE after coupons)

2 bottles of Joy dish soap

3 pks of pads (1 FREE after rebate, other 2 nearly FREE)

2 cans of Edge shave gel ($.49 each after coupons)

1 bottle of Orajel plaque rinse (FREE after rebate)

4 Oral B toothbrushes (FREE)

4 Crest toothpastes (FREE)

12 bxs of Eggo Waffles (yes, more waffles but how can you pass 'em up at $0.22 each)

4 bxs of Life cereal

1 bottle All laundry soap

6 pks of Ball Park Beef franks (BOGO)

2 pks pantiliners ($1.28 for both)

1 jar of Miracle Whip

2 bxs Kraft Mac & Cheese (not a deal, but my family would make me sleep in the garage if we ever ran out!)
My out-of-pocket was $32.43 (after rebates) with TOTAL savings of $112.65 ($71.86 of that was from coupons)!!! WOOHOO!!!
That's all for today!!
Blessings,
Amy

No comments: