Monday, October 20, 2008

Dillon's trip 10/20

I just had to share my purchases for today....

12 Lean Cuisine
10 boxes of Cheerios (rain check from a sale in Sept.)
14 boxes of Life Cereal
8 boxes of Quaker oatmeal squares
16 can of Campbell's chicken noodle soup (rain check from a sale in Sept.)
18 Gerber baby food Stage 1 twin packs
6 bottles of Juicy Juice
8 bags of Ore Ida Steam 'n Mash potatoes
2 cans of evaporated milk
1 container Mr. Clean cleaning wipes
1 Country Crock honey butter

That is 95 items for $116.35 - with a savings of $144.15! That is a 59% savings! I don't think that's too bad considering that there are 32 boxes of cereal there!! I probably should have waited on the baby food for now but it's not like it won't get used!

Well, off to load up my stock pile area with LOTS of cereal!!

Happy savings!
Amy

No comments: